A 24-month Randomised Parallel Group Single-blinded Multi-centre Phase 1 Pilot Study of AADvac1 in Patients With Non Fluent Primary Progressive Aphasia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AADvac 1 (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Primary progressive aphasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms AIDA
- Sponsors Axon Neuroscience
- 12 Dec 2017 According to an Axon Neuroscience media release, an independent DSMB evaluated the safety data and concluded that during this period no safety concerns emerged and the enrollment can continue in both arms up to achieving the planned 30 patients.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 28 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.