A Euglycaemic Clamp Trial to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Properties of a Bolus Dose of BioChaperone® Insulin Lispro, Fiasp® and NovoRapid® by an Insulin Pump
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin lispro (Primary) ; Insulin aspart
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Adocia
- 11 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (AUCGIR(0-60min)[ Time Frame: 60 minutes ] (Insulin-lispro Vs. Insulin aspart (Novolog))), according to an Adocia media release.
- 06 Dec 2017 According to an Adocia media release, detailed results for this study will be submitted for presentation at a major diabetes conference in 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History