A Phase Ib Study Evaluating Cobimetinib Plus Atezolizumab in Patients With Advanced BRAF V600 Wild-Type Melanoma Who Have Progressed During or After Treatment With Anti−PD-1 Therapy and Atezolizumab Monotherapy in Patients With Previously Untreated Advanced BRAF V600 Wild-Type Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 13 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 92 to 152.
- 13 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 13 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Nov 2020.