Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate GNbAC1 in Patients With Onset of Type 1 Diabetes Within 4 Years
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GNbAC1 (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RAINBOW-T1D
- Sponsors GeNeuro Australia
- 26 Jul 2018 According to a GeNeuro media release, The preliminary results at 6 months of this study are expected by the end of September 2018.
- 09 Jan 2018 According to a GeNeuro media release, the company anticipates to share data from the trial during the third quarter 2018.
- 09 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a GeNeuro media release.