A Phase II/III Multicenter Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Multiple Targeted Therapies as Treatments for Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Harboring Actionable Somatic Mutations Detected in Blood (B-FAST: Blood-First Assay Screening Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alectinib (Primary) ; Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms B-FAST
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 5 Mar 2020 to 13 Feb 2020.
- 15 Oct 2017 Trial design presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2021 to 2 Jan 2022.