A Phase 3, Randomized, Single Dose, Open-Label Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of OTL38 Injection (OTL38) for Intra-operative Imaging of Folate Receptor Positive Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Folate-fluorescein isothiocyanate conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Sponsors On Target Laboratories
- 05 Apr 2018 According to an On Target Laboratories media release, first patient has been treated in this study and top-line data from this study are expected in 2019.
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 26 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.