The first-in-man study of CCS1477 for the treatment of Castrate resistant prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone (Primary) ; CCS 1477 (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2018 According to a CellCentric media release, this clinical trial has been initiated following regulatory approval from the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- 25 Jun 2018 According to a CellCentric media release, status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 25 Jun 2018 According to a CellCentric media release, this study is being led by Professor Johann de Bono, Regius Professor of Cancer Research at The Institute of Cancer Research, London, and Consultant Medical Oncologist at The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust.