A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of a Single Infusion of Bezlotoxumab (MK-6072, Human Monoclonal Antibody to C. Difficile Toxin B) in Children Aged 1 to <18 Years Receiving Antibacterial Drug Treatment for C. Difficile Infection (MODIFY III)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bezlotoxumab (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium difficile infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms MODIFY III
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Mar 2018 to 26 Mar 2018.
- 13 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 29 Jan 2018 to 15 Mar 2018.