A Phase 1, Open-Label, Randomised, Repeat Dose, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the PK, Safety, Tolerability of Ferric Maltol at 3 Dosage Levels in Paediatric Subjects Aged 10-17 Years of Age With Iron Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric maltol (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms AEGIS-Paeds
- Sponsors Shield Therapeutics
- 14 Jun 2018 Results presented in a Shield Therapeutics media release.
- 14 Jun 2018 According to a Shield Therapeutics media release, data from this study will be use for the selection of an optimal dose for a phase III pivotal study in children.
- 30 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.