A Phase 1, Open-Label, Randomised, Repeat Dose, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the PK, Safety, Tolerability of Ferric Maltol at 3 Dosage Levels in Paediatric Subjects Aged 10-17 Years of Age With Iron Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric maltol (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms AEGIS kids PK; AEGIS-Paeds
- Sponsors Shield Therapeutics
- 02 Feb 2019 This trial has been completed in United Kingdom, according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jun 2018 Results presented in a Shield Therapeutics media release.