A Phase 1b Dose-Escalation Study of Carotuximab (TRC105) in Combination With Nivolumab in Patients With Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carotuximab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TRACON Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Dec 2018 According to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release, details of the dose escalation portion of the study will be presented at the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC) annual meeting (Feb 2019).
- 26 Dec 2018 According to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release, recruitment is ongoing in the two parallel expansion cohorts of the study. In each cohort 12 patients are planned to enroll. The company expects to present data for these expansion cohorts in mid-2019.
- 26 Dec 2018 Results presented in a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History