A Phase 2, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Switching to Tenofovir Alafenamide (TAF) From Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (TDF) and/or Other Oral Antiviral Treatment (OAV) in Virologically Suppressed Chronic Hepatitis B Subjects With Renal and/or Hepatic Impairment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir alafenamide (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 09 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Feb 2021.