A retrospective cohort study evaluating effect of acid reducing agents on efficacy of Vemurafenib in BRAF V600 mutation-positive unresectable or metastatic melanoma patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2018 Results (n=112) published in the Targeted Oncology.
- 13 Jun 2017 New trial record
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology