A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of DS-8201a, an Anti-HER2-Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) for HER2-Positive, Unresectable and/or Metastatic Breast Cancer Subjects Previously Treated With T-DM1
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab-deruxtecan (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESTINY-Breast01
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 13 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Jun 2018 According to data presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 35 (planned 230 subjects) have been enrolled as of Feb. 12, 2018.