A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of DS-8201a, an Anti-HER2-Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) for HER2-Positive, Unresectable and/or Metastatic Breast Cancer Subjects Previously Treated With T-DM1
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab-deruxtecan (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESTINY-Breast01
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 11 Jun 2018 According to data presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 35 (planned 230 subjects) have been enrolled as of Feb. 12, 2018.
- 05 Jun 2018 Study design data presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 19 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.