Phase I study of 2-hydroxyoleic acid (2OHOA) in pediatric patients with malignant glioma and other advanced solid tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs 2-hydroxyoleic acid (Primary)
- Indications Glioma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 May 2018 According to the Lipopharma media release, U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved an Investigational New Drug application for this trial.
- 29 May 2018 According to the Lipopharma media release, this trial will be conducted in collaboration with two leading US paediatric clinical research institutions; Hackensack University Medical Center, in New Jersey and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston.
- 13 Jun 2017 New trial record