A Phase I Single-Arm Study of the Combination of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) and Vicinium (Oportuzumab Monatox, VB4-845) in Subjects With High-Grade Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer Previously Treated With BCG
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Oportuzumab monatox (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 1 Jul 2021.
- 07 Jun 2018 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 6 june 2018 to 13 june 2018.
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 4 Jun 2018 to 11 Jun 2018.