A phase III trial of PPP001 (smokeable marijuana) in terminal cancer patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Marijuana (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tetra Bio Pharma
- 04 Apr 2018 According to a Tetra Bio Pharma media release, this trial will be used o support the marketing application of PPP001 smokable pellet that is followed by four other cannabinoid-based products that we are developing using different delivery systems such as oral tablets, eye drops, topical ointments and oral capsules of cannabis oil.
- 04 Apr 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to the Tetra Bio Pharma media release.
- 05 Feb 2018 According to a Tetra Bio Pharma media release, based on the positive data of this trial, the company will submit a filing for a Drug Identification Number (DIN) to Health Canada in 2019 as a new noninvasive treatment to relieve pain for cancer patient.