An Open Label, 2-Period Study to Assess the Effect of Entinostat on the Pharmacokinetics of Midazolam in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Breast cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Leukaemia; Malignant melanoma; Neuroendocrine tumours; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Syndax Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.