Single Site, Phase 2B, Randomized, Double-Blind, and Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of a Single Dose of ALLOD-2 Versus Sumatriptan in the Acute Treatment of Migraine With Associated Nausea in Adults (ANODYNE-2)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ALLOD 2 (Primary) ; Sumatriptan
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura; Nausea
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANODYNE-2
- Sponsors Allodynic Therapeutics
- 29 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 60.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.