A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Injection, 52-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of an Intra-articular Injection of CNTX-4975-05 in Subjects With Chronic, Moderate-to-severe Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VICTORY-1
- Sponsors Centrexion Therapeutics
- 05 Dec 2018 According to a Centrexion Therapeutics media release, top-line results from this trial are expected to be reported in the first quarter of 2020.
- 05 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Feb 2018 According to a Centrexion Therapeutics media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.