Patients Assessment of Satisfaction for Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation Impact of Conventional Oral Anticoagulant (OAC) Compared With Novel Oral Anticoagulant (NOAC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 06 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1000 to 1400.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Mar 2019 to 9 Aug 2018.