Patients Assessment of Satisfaction for Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation Impact of Conventional Oral Anticoagulant (OAC) Compared With Novel Oral Anticoagulant (NOAC)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1000 to 1400.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Mar 2019 to 9 Aug 2018.
- 05 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.