A Phase 1b/2 Study of BMS-813160 in Combination With Chemotherapy or Nivolumab in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 813160 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan; Nivolumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Mar 2018 According to the Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2018.
- 27 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 26 Feb 2021 to 8 Mar 2021.
- 27 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Feb 2021 to 8 Mar 2021.