A Double-blind, Randomized, Psychoactive Placebo-controlled, Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 3 Fixed Doses (28 mg, 56 mg and 84 mg) of Intranasal Esketamine in Addition to Comprehensive Standard of Care for the Rapid Reduction of the Symptoms of Major Depressive Disorder, Including Suicidal Ideation, in Pediatric Subjects Assessed to be at Imminent Risk for Suicide
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Esketamine (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 05 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 06 Mar 2018 This trial has been suspended in spain, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 17 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.