A Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Effects on Heterotopic Bone Formation of REGN2477 in Patients With Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs REGN 2477 (Primary)
- Indications Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUMINA-1
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 9 Apr 2020 to 14 May 2020.
- 16 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 May 2019 to 12 Jun 2019.
- 16 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.