A Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Effects on Heterotopic Bone Formation of REGN2477 in Patients With Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Garetosmab (Primary)
- Indications Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUMINA-1
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 4 Aug 2020 to 17 Aug 2020.
- 11 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Sep 2019 to 16 Sep 2019.
- 11 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.