A Randomized Phase 2 Study of the Safety, Efficacy, and Immune Response of CRS-207, Nivolumab, and Ipilimumab With or Without GVAX Pancreas Vaccine (With Cyclophosphamide) in Patients With Previously Treated Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CRS 207 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 19 Jun 2017 New trial record