An International Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active (Tolterodine)-Controlled Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Vibegron in Patients With Symptoms of Overactive Bladder
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vibegron (Primary) ; Tolterodine
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMPOWUR
- Sponsors Urovant Sciences
- 08 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Aug 2018 According to an Urovant Sciences media release, he company expects to report top-line results in 2019.
- 28 Mar 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Urovant Sciences media release.