An International Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active (Tolterodine)-Controlled Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Vibegron in Patients With Symptoms of Overactive Bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Vibegron (Primary) ; Tolterodine
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMPOWUR
- Sponsors Urovant Sciences
- 13 Aug 2019 According to an Urovant Sciences media release, the company has completed a productive pre-NDA meeting with the FDA in preparation for anticipated New Drug Application (NDA) filing by early 2020.
- 06 May 2019 Results published in the Urovant Sciences Media Release.
- 06 May 2019 According to an Urovant Sciences media release, Dr. David Staskin presented positive, Phase 3 pivotal data demonstrating safety and efficacy of vibegron during a plenary session at the 2019 American Urological Association Annual Meeting (AUA) in Chicago.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History