An Open Label Phase II Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Oral Encochleated Amphotericin B (CAMB/MAT2203) for Antifungal Prophylaxis in Patients Undergoing Induction Chemotherapy for Acute Myelogenous (AML) and Lymphoblastic Leukaemia (ALL)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Amphotericin B (Primary)
- Indications Mycoses
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Matinas BioPharma
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.