An Open-label, First-in-human, Dose-escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Maximum Tolerated Dose and / or Recommended Phase II Dose of the ATR Inhibitor BAY1895344 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors and Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1895344 (Primary) ; Radium 223 chloride
- Indications Lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 210 to 278.
- 19 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Jun 2017 New trial record