A Single-Arm, Multicenter Phase IIIB Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Prophylactic Emicizumab in Hemophilia A Patients With Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Emicizumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms STASEY
- Sponsors Roche
- 24 Apr 2018 This trial has been Discontinued in Denmark.
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 12 Aug 2020 to 4 Sep 2020.
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Aug 2020 to 4 Sep 2020.