A Multi-Center, Double-Masked, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Vehicle-Controlled, Phase 3 Clinical Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Reproxalap Ophthalmic Solutions (0.25% and 0.5%) Compared to Vehicle in the Conjunctival Allergen Challenge (Ora-CAC) Model of Acute Allergic Conjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Reproxalap (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLEVIATE
- Sponsors Aldeyra Therapeutics
- 26 Sep 2019 Results presented in an Aldeyra Therapeutics media release.
- 08 Aug 2019 According to an Aldeyra Therapeutics media release, the company plans to present full results from this trial the American Academy of Ophthalmology 2019 Annual Meeting in October 2019.
- 26 Mar 2019 Results presented in the Aldeyra Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History