A Multi-Center, Double-Masked, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Vehicle-Controlled, Phase 3 Clinical Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Reproxalap Ophthalmic Solutions (0.25% and 0.5%) Compared to Vehicle in the Conjunctival Allergen Challenge (Ora-CAC) Model of Acute Allergic Conjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Reproxalap (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aldeyra Therapeutics
- 04 Apr 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 09 Nov 2017 According to an Aldeyra Therapeutics media release, this trial is expected to begin in the first half of 2018. Results are expected to be announced in the second half of 2018.
- 21 Jun 2017 New trial record