A Multi-Center, Double-Masked, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Vehicle-Controlled, Phase 3 Clinical Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Reproxalap Ophthalmic Solutions (0.25% and 0.5%) Compared to Vehicle in the Conjunctival Allergen Challenge (Ora-CAC) Model of Acute Allergic Conjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Reproxalap (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLEVIATE
- Sponsors Aldeyra Therapeutics
- 08 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Dec 2018 According to an Aldeyra Therapeutics media release, last patient has completed the dosing in this study.
- 15 May 2018 According to an Aldeyra Therapeutics media release, Results from the trial are expected in the second half of 2018, or early 2019.