CD16/IL-15/CD33 (161533) Tri-Specific Killer Engagers (TriKEs) for the Treatment of High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Refractory/Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Advanced Systemic Mastocytosis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs OXS-3550 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Mastocytosis; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Feb 2019 According to a GT Biopharma media release, the company expects to initiate this trial in the first half of 2019. The study will be led by Principal Investigator, Erica Warlick, Associate Professor, Division of Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation at Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota.
- 06 Feb 2019 According to a GT Biopharma media release, an nvestigational New Drug (IND) application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now open and the company is authorized to initiate a first-in-human phase I study.
- 16 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2024 to 1 Aug 2025.