CD16/IL-15/CD33 (161533) Tri-Specific Killer Engagers (TriKEs) for the Treatment of High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Refractory/Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Advanced Systemic Mastocytosis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs OXS-3550 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 24 Oct 2017 According to a GT Biopharma media release, the US FDA accepted the transfer of IND for OXS-3550 from the University of Minnesota to GT Biopharma.
- 23 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.