A randomised, double-blind, multicentre, placebo controlled study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of methoxyflurane (PENTHROX) for the treatment of acute pain in children and adolescents from 6 to less than 18 years of age (presenting to an Emergency Department with minor trauma)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Methoxyflurane (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAGPIE
- Sponsors Medical Developments International
- 18 Mar 2019 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 06 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.