Theranostics of Radiolabeled Somatostatin Antagonists 68Ga-DOTA-JR11 and 177Lu-DOTA-JR11 in Patients With Neuroendocrine Tumors
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68 satoreotide (Primary) ; Lutetium-177-DOTA-satoreotide (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoid tumour; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Lung cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer; Rectal cancer; Renal cancer
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Aug 2019 According to results published in the Clinical Cancer Research, this study was suspended when 4/7 patients unexpectedly developed G4 hematologic toxicity and restrated when second therapeutic cycle was reduced to 50 percent.
- 22 Aug 2019 Results published in the Clinical Cancer Research
- 25 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Nov 2020.