A Phase 1 Study for Safety and Tolerability of BMS-986205 Administered in Combination With Nivolumab (BMS-936558) in Advanced Malignant Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Linrodostat (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 30 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Jun 2017 New trial record