A Phase Ib/II, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Umbrella Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Multiple Immunotherapy-Based Treatment Combinations in Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (Morpheus-Pancreatic Cancer)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; BL 8040 (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Hyaluronidase (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MORPHEUS-PDAC
- Sponsors Roche
- 29 Aug 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 185 to 205.
- 29 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 Apr 2020 to 19 Sep 2020.
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design for two studies (MORPHEUS-GC and MORPHEUS-PDAC) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.