A Phase Ib/II, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Umbrella Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Multiple Immunotherapy-Based Treatment Combinations in Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (Morpheus-Pancreatic Cancer)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; BL 8040 (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Hyaluronidase (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MORPHEUS-PDAC
- Sponsors Roche
- 18 Jan 2018 Trial design presented at the Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 08 Aug 2017 This trial is part of MORPHEUS, Roche's Novel Cancer Immunotherapy Development Platform, according to a BioLineRx media release. Partial results from this trial are expected in H2 2018.
- 22 Jun 2017 New trial record