A Multi-centre, Prospective, Observational Study on Effectiveness and Safety of ZOLADEX (Goserelin Acetate Implant) 10.8 mg and ZOLADEX (Goserelin Acetate Implant) 3.6 mg in Chinese Patients With Localized or Locally Advanced Hormonal Treatment -naïve Prostate Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Goserelin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2019 to 28 Feb 2020.
- 14 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Mar 2019 to 28 Feb 2020.