A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Safety Trial to Evaluate the Immunogenicity of Dasiglucagon and GlucaGen Administered Subcutaneously in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus (T1DM)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dasiglucagon (Primary) ; Glucagon
- Indications Hypoglycaemia; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Zealand Pharma
- 20 Mar 2018 According to a Zealand Pharma media release, the full results will be published at an appropriate scientific conference.
- 20 Mar 2018 According to a Zealand Pharma media release, the first Phase 3 trial with dasiglucagon for treatment of severe hypoglycemia successfully meets its primary and key secondary objectives.
- 21 Feb 2018 According to a Zealand Pharma media release, results from this first phase 3 trial of dasiglucagon for the treatment of severe hypoglycemia are expected by mid-Q2 2018.