FLUTicasone in Eosinophilic Esophagitis (FLUTE): A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging, and Maintenance Study of APT-1011 in Subjects With Eosinophilic Esophagitis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Eosinophilic oesophagitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLUTE
- Sponsors Adare Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2018 to 30 Aug 2019.
- 27 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2018 to 30 Jan 2019.
- 27 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.