A Phase 1/1b First-in-Human Dose Escalation and Expansion Study for the Evaluation of Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Anti-tumor Activity of SAR439459 Administered Intravenously as Monotherapy and in Combination With REGN2810 in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; SAR 439459 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 15 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 5 Jul 2021 to 1 Mar 2022.
- 15 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Oct 2020 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 26 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Sep 2021 to 5 Jul 2021.