A Phase 1/1b First-in-Human Dose Escalation and Expansion Study for the Evaluation of Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Anti-tumor Activity of SAR439459 Administered Intravenously as Monotherapy and in Combination With REGN2810 in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; SAR 439459 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Sep 2021 to 20 Aug 2021.
- 10 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 15 Sep 2021.
- 10 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 15 Oct 2020.