A Phase 1/2 Study to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Isatuximab in Combination With Cemiplimab in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; Isatuximab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 20 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Jan 2018 Study design changed to parallel and randomized. Treatment arms has been changed to 1 to 3. Also there is change in planned patient number from 70 to 105.
- 29 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 105.