An International, Phase 3, Open-Label, Randomized Study of BGB-3111 Compared With Bendamustine Plus Rituximab in Patients With Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL/SLL)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Zanubrutinib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 17 Dec 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 467 to 550.
- 09 Oct 2018 This trial has been Discontinued in Hungary.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.